Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rhyse in Big Boy Bed

On April 2nd we put Rhyse in a full size bed.  He did pretty good the first week.  The first few nights took him a while to fall asleep but he would just sit on the bed & yell for mom.  I was grateful that he wasn't getting out of bed.  Now this second week he has figured out he can get out of bed.  After putting him to bed I will check on him & he will usually be sitting on the floor pulling his books out of the bookshelf & looking at them.  Or he will be at his door trying to open it.  If I open the door he runs back to his bed.  The bed is to tall for him to get into himself.  So I put him back into bed.  Usually we put him to bed at 8:00.  This week he hasn't been going to sleep til 9:00 when its darker in his room & he can't see his books anymore.  Then in the morning he doesn't want to get up when I wake him.  I am going to get some darker curtains when we go to Bismarck tomorrow & see if that helps. 

No comments: