Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Locked Out

Last weekend while camping Lee went fishing on Sunday so I was alone with Rhyse.  It was warm that day so we had the A/C going in the camper & had the main door closed on the camper.  I went out to start the grill & Rhyse decided to flip the lock on the camper door & locked me out!  They keys were in the camper.  Luckily I knew Lee was done fishing & would be back soon.  I tried to get Rhyse to unlock the door but that wasn't going to happen.  He was having a good time in there.  I was just glad the A/C was on & wasn't going to get to hot for him & there wasn't much he could get into & get hurt.  Shelby was in there with him.  Lee got back & I told him what happened.  Luckily the compartment which Lee usually locks was not locked & we could into the camper from there under the bunks.  We had to have Tayden Doe come crawl in & unlock the door for us since Lee wasn't going to fit & I sure the heck wasn't with my big belly.  While I was getting Tayden Lee got Rhyse to crawl through & got him out. 

Here are some pics from July:





No comments: