Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Swimming

I took Rhyse swimming last night.  They have a time on Tuesday & Thursdays from 5-6 called Baby & Me swimming.  Last year my sister & I went - it was pretty much open swim for us, we were the only ones there.  But last night they actually had a little swimming class.  There were probably about 10 other babies/toddlers there.  Some of the things we did were had them on their stomaches & kicking, backs & kicking, floating on their backs, jumping into the water from the edge of the pool, getting their faces wet under water (Rhyse came up laughing), and scooping with their arms & hands.  At the end they got to go down the slides.  Rhyse loves the slides.  I think he had a good time.  Of course he didn't want to leave.  I don't have any pics cuz it was just Rhyse & I - Lee was working.  We can't make it on Thursday cuz I have a dr. apt. so maybe next Tuesday if there is no baby yet & the weather is nice. 

Still no baby.  They want to induce me on July 28th.  I'm still debating it.  They say by then the baby will be around 8# 10oz.  But I'm skeptical about ultrasound measurements.  One person I know that just had a baby they were a few ounces off then another person that recently had a baby they were off by 2 lbs!  I guess we'll have to talk about it more at my appointment tomorrow.

No comments: